Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So I went home this weekend with my sister. It was glorious. I always forget how much I love home. I drove to Vegas and then my sister and I drove from Vegas to home. Provo has been somewhat stifling this summer so it was so nice to go home. My niece is the cutest and it was so fun to spend so much time with her. She has started walking in the past month and she just wants to get out and move. She doesn't like to be held, or be in the stroller, she won't even let you hold her hand. She was so much fun to watch. It's fun to be around someone who is experiencing things for the first time. Her face lights up so often. All you have to do to make her smile is sing the ABCs. Her cheesy little grin is contagious and she is starting to giggle more often. Baby giggles are probably one of the most tender things in this world. My Mom was talking to our dog because Maddie was getting closer to Scooter. My Mom was telling the dog to sit and so all of a sudden Maddie just sat down on our tile floor. We all started laughing and of course she just looked around and grinned. Jessica and I baked a pie, well Jessica baked a pie and I watched and it was one of the most beautiful pies I have seen yet. I cannot wait till pie o'clock becomes a frequent past time again. It was so nice to see Jessica too. She is one of my favorites. All in all it was a weekend of fun, favorites, good food, and glorious weather. I want to go back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need more pictures

ANNwithanE said...

i agree with brit.