Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Time no Blog...


Today was an excellent day. It was a beautiful 65 degrees. Now that may not seem so grand to all of you who are blessed enough to live in a place with wimpy winters but winters in Utah are by no means mild or wimpy in my mind. However today I was pleasantly surprised to walk outside and not be freezing. I only had a sweatshirt on and it was glorious. There was a light breeze but just enough to be refreshing and not freezing. I had a phenomenal lesson in my Book of Mormon class...I love my teacher, work was good, my biological anthropology test was easier than I thought it was going to be, and the sun was shining which just made anything bad seem small and irrelevant. Life has been frustrating as of late but today the sun seemed to be my angel, Heavenly Father's way of telling me it would all work out and to stop worrying and enjoy the sunshine. I love the sunshine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille--wo bist du denn?! Bei Boothaus?

how is life, meine freundin? it's sad we don't see one another more; we're only 30 or so feet away from one another. schade. =/

ANNwithanE said...

i love you. and i love the weather we've been having, too...let the spring fever begin - goodbye snow, hello sunshine!

Anonymous said...

I've decided you need to update your blog more often. It is a rare thing to see your blog at the top of my blog list. In fact, its usually at the very bottom. Schade.

Nelson Family Album said...

Like the new background...let's get some new pics this weekend - a reason to update shall we say?