Thursday, November 12, 2009
I know you are all dying to hear about my life...
Ha ha. No really you should all be completely intrigued and fascinated by my amazing life. I cannot believe it is the middle of November already! Life this semester has flown by...I was thinking the other day about when I graduate (which is not until April 2011) I was thinking THAT IS SO FAR AWAY! Then I realized how fast this semester has gone and it provided some relief, it should be here before I know it.
Anyways, life update...School keeps me extremely busy, let me tell you I miss the pace of SVU, BYU is so incredibly fast and all consuming which I suppose is good for me on some level. I have started my own business and while it is not generating enough income yet, I really love it. I have been cleaning for some mothers around Provo and it is super fun to help them and get to know them. All of my clients thus far are delightful, I really enjoy them. Plus how cool is it that I am my own boss? I can say "oh, I own and run my own business..." I really only have 3 or 4 consistent clients but they don't have to know that right? I love my major. I totally picked the most classy and most amazing major EVER. I know that some of you might be thinking, my major is pretty cool but does your major have art history themed pumpkin carving parties? Do they get together and eat and watch movies because its cold outside? Do they go on field trips to Spiral Getty? Do they have classy exhibit openings with cheese platters and fancy drinks? Yeah, I know, we are awesome. I also love that our apartment is social; people actually stop by! This is the first time I have experienced this at BYU and it makes me so happy. I love it! I am getting to be a very proficient cook. We are eating some pretty delicious stuff, for example, on Tuesday we had wild rice stuffed acorn squash...delicious, and classy. Anyways my life is grand.
In honor of Thanksgiving I will be posting 5 things a day that I am grateful for. Here it goes...
1. My parents, they are so delightful and I love them dearly.
2. Brit and Jessica, two people in this world that are just my people, I know that maybe I should be more broad because there are a ton of people I love but these two are just so close to my heart and always in my thoughts
3. Beth, my sister is amazing, she is such a good example of everything a mother should be and her daughter is so super cute, and how many sisters do you know that pay attention to their sister who is ten years younger?
4. Vienna, there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think and dream about my experiences there. I truly love everyone that I met there and I loved that I could cross so many of the to dos off my list!
5. Vegans, soy butter, tofutti sour cream, hemp ice cream, soy pudding, almond milk...mmm delicious